Tuesday 22 February 2011

Liverpool rocks

Far too shattered to write much today. So these lovely photos from the Animator will have to suffice.

I admit I arrived in Liverpool ready to mock, but stayed to praise. Shame on those who pour scorn on settlements north of the Watford Gap. We had a cracking time and were amazed by the generosity and friendliness of those in the north.

The only downside was the weather – it seemed to have backpedalled to stage three terminal winter. Yet despite the freezing temps and grey gloom, we had a fantabulous weekend dipping our toes into the Northern pool. I only hope I can do it justice in my travel piece (when I find the time to get to it).

Another European city ticked off...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...