Saturday 26 March 2011

Wedding


It's already Saturday in Wellington.

In a few hours, while I am locked in a passionate embrace with sleep, one of my BFFs, Vet Nurse Sarah, will walk down the aisle.

To say I'm sad I won't see the lovely Sarah marry her sweetheart Glenn is to wallow in understatement. We had planned to be back for the big event but life being what it is, this weekend we are instead heading to London to catch up with friends, watch the Canterbury Crusaders crush the Saffers at Twickenham and avoid what they reckon is going to be the biggest protest march for like ever.

I wish I had a tardis that could whip me to Wellington and back in time for work on Monday. Instead, dear Sarah, know that 12,000 miles away, we'll be toasting your special day.

Ngā mihi rā mō ngā rā kei mua i te aroaro, my beautif'ul friends...

(Pic: Andrew English)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...