Thursday 26 May 2011

Does size matter?

This mofo enormous bunch of gypsophilia was gifted to me by my darling florist friend the other day. They were left over from an arrangement she was doing for one of her clients, an Italian restaurant.

These photos don't do it justice but believe me when I say this bunch is almost as big as the Slum's kitchen. You should have seen me struggling to get them home; they were so big I could almost have slipped a leash on them and walked them up the road. But they make the corners of my mouth turn up every time I see them.

Sadly, despite me doing all the right floristy-type things to the stems, the water and the vase, they have already begun their slow amble towards death's door...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...