Wednesday 20 July 2011

Yesterday

My darling friend Anita took the day off work and we started our ladies-who-lunch extravaganza with a visit to her dressmaker for a wedding dress fitting. Where my canine love cup was suitably filled by Daisy, the dressmaker's dog.

The fairytale dress. Yet another wedding I will miss...sigh.

The rest of the day was occupied with so much shopping and chatting I feared our tongues would fall out of our heads. Some buggar also managed to steal whole chunks of the day without us noticing.

Much, much later the Animator joined us for dinner at Jamie Oliver's newest UK restaurant, Jamie's Italian, where the food was so delicious it mattered not that we were paying 12 quid for what is, essentially, a bowl of pasta.

Stop me if I've already mentioned how much I will miss Anita...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...