Thursday 15 September 2011

New wheels

The gratis vehicle from the Animator's employers has had to be returned, so yesterday we bought a car.

My formative years may have been spent in the Hutt but I was obviously having a loo break when they were handing out the petrol head chromosome. That means I cannot tell you a thing about its torque, fuel to oil ratio or any other topic that vile creatures like Jeremy Clarkson like to bang on about.

What I do know is that it's a silver Fiat, is three years old and features a tiny Italian flag near its rump. It may not be as cool as the Mini we had in Bristol, but it will do nicely.

I have yet to grace it with my presence because yesterday I was besieged by a virus that has left me shivering, headachy and ingesting so many pills the pharmaceutical industry should give me a loyalty card. There's a bug going around the office and it's obviously my turn to carry the baton.

Am sure a few hours of day-time telly will send me running back to work...

(Pic: Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...