Thursday 13 October 2011

Plucking the money tree

"Show me someone who lives within their means and I'll show you someone with no imagination..."

I'm not sure who was responsible for the above line but sweet baby Jesus, I'm on their side.

We are currently hemorrhaging cash on this bloody house; sparkies, heating folk, kitchen designers, plumbers, glaziers and furniture people all over Wellington currently have their snouts in our rapidly dwindling trough.

When I was made redundant in the UK, I used to play this sad little game where I would stave off psychological unhinged-ness by looking at all the lovely zeroes in my bank account. Fortunately I got over that game because glancing at my bank account now would only induce immutable depression.

Please, please say a prayer to the God of Visa for me....

(Pic credit: Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...