Tuesday 13 March 2012

Bandwagon jumped on

Because my life isn't frantic enough, I have gone and bought a new phone that won't behave the way it says on the tin.

Chortle all you like, but I have finally admitted defeat to the evil empire of Apple. Turns out my other smart phone wasn't as smart as it claimed. That and the fact it emitted a loud and thoroughly irritating buzzing noise during every call; there's only so long you can tell people it must be their phone.

Now I just need to get the friggin thing to work; today I am all about channelling my inner 12-year-old male geek. The first one to say 'I told you so' gets a barely used iPhone...

(Pic credit: Google Images)

1 comment:

  1. Hey once you get it sorted you'll be fine. There's loads on my iphone I don't use because I'm not a phone geek but overall, you've made a good choice!

    good luck!

    D xox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...