Monday 30 July 2012

Parcels of goodness

I'm not sure how I managed to tip the karmic scales so spectacularly in my favour, but meeting Anita was the one of the higher points of my time in the UK.

This woman has the soul of an angel, reincarnated in cotton, lace and frills. And today she outdid herself with the four parcels that plopped through my letterbox.

The Animator is threatening a fatwa against our clothing exchange but then this is a man who thinks happiness comes in a t-shirt and jeans. Don't worry, I can manage him....



2 comments:

  1. Glad you like them just as much as I enjoyed buying them xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely...receiving those packages is like Christmas, birthdays and holidays all rolled into one!

    Ssx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...