Wednesday 11 July 2012

Soooo over this winter

Tonight when I walked home from work it was light.

Later, when I hauled my butt out to exercise, it was still light.

Which means, drum roll, that Sping must be bouncing her way across the ether on her way Down Under.

I just wish she'd damn well hurry up and get here because I cannot tell you on how many levels this winter is getting on my tits.  

I know I'm not in Syria, or Afghanistan, or Greece; I do not spend my waking hours avoiding bullets or searching for food and shelter. Whinging about the weather is such a first world luxury. But I have never known a Welly winter as cold as this one.

If it doesn't get warmer soon, I fear I will seriously lose my shit.

(Pic: Google Images) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...