Saturday 6 October 2012

Saturday

It's been a tough old week, workwise, and I realised I had to do something about the frustration and anxiety that were clinging to me.

In the end, I made the decision to give up a part-time contract I recently took on: it had become evident that it wasn't as part-time as I, or my agency, had envisaged. Subsequently, the week ended on a far better note than it began.

Today, there was time for a much-needed sleep-in before a Your Home & Garden Magazine interview with a delightful couple at their stunning Hataitai home (below). The rest of the weekend will be coloured in with more freelance work, time with my two favourite boys and generous servings of Pinot Noir.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...