Wednesday 18 September 2013

Time suckage

Okay Time, you and me need to sit down and discuss what is going wrong. Why am I trying to wedge three different jobs into one day? Why am I taking on too much - yet again - but this time hoping for a different outcome?

A frantic day spent dragging myself to the finish line; one one deadline remains outstanding and I plan to deal to that during tomorrow's 12 hour flight. But I promise you, Mr Time, me and you are going to have words when I get back.

Today's visual of this furry chap who I will miss with an intensity that catches in my chest. A first world problem, but no less painful to me because the Hound is truly the still point in my turning world.

Bon voyage and see you in the tropics...

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...