Tuesday 11 February 2014

Happy

I am anything but today - my throat is swollen and my limbs hurt and I keep breaking out in a cold sweat.

I am too busy and have too many commitments to succumb to this hateful lurgy. In an effort to send it on its way, I am about to mainline lemon, honey and ginger and take to my bed with some work. Wish me luck.

In the meantime, I may be channelling my inner grumpy cow today but this song by Pharrell Williams never fails to make me smile. Plus it's a crazy ass ear-worm - one listen and it will be velcroed to your cranium for days.


2 comments:

  1. Get better soon, Shazzy. And yes I quite liked that song too - but my colleague has been humming it for days and I want to kill him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that - it's taking its sweet time to work its way through my system. But am getting there...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...