Wednesday 26 March 2014

Sick

Last night we braved a sudden downpour for a doggie walking group dinner at the exceedingly dog friendly Beach Babylon.

This morning I woke up with a sore throat, runny nose and the shivers. I now have the tissue box on lockdown. I coughed my way through a phone interview with the founder of a think-tank, wrote a media release for a client, filed two freelance stories and am now ready to go back to bed. Am hoping against hope I can make the running group tonight.

Today's visual is of his wee guy, who is cuddled against me, glad that his Mama has time to lie down during the middle of the day.




1 comment:

  1. Poor you, Shazzy. I would say rest up and take a break but I know you're probably still working from your sickbed! Feel better soon, though....

    Mel xox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...