Wednesday 9 April 2014

Travel Talk Wednesday

From today's DomPost, my interview with the lovely Bill Gosden, king of the Capital's film festivals (pictured below). Click here to read.

Stupid amounts of work were done today, my only working from home day this week. There were interviews and the setting up of, furious typing of stories, invoicing and general madness. There was much nervous watching of the sky and wondering whether my knee would hold out for the first running group in ages. It did rain and my knee did hold out but it was fun to see everyone again and muscle memory did what it was supposed to. I easily slipped back into my running rhythm and it was a great feeling to knock out 8kms without too much effort. Thank you, god of running...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...