Wednesday 14 May 2014

Channelling my inner Pollyanna

I haven't looked yet, but the dictionary definition of depressing must surely be returning from 26 degree/I-want-to-marry-my-SPF40 to a rainy, cold southerly.

I just took the Hound for his daily constitutional and was forced to pull out the gloves, FFS.

Of course, I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to be back under the same roof as this wee angel, who was so excited to see us when we got home just after midnight he did victory laps of the living room.

      
I'd also place this stack of mail on the positive side of the ledger. By some small miracle, it contained no bills but two cheques, a couple of magazines and a wodge of info from the Austrian Tourist Board ahead of my media trip there early next month.


And, oy vey, these three review books from North & South Magazine were also tucked into the pile. I am still trying to work my way through the last lot but gosh, free books do make my heart swell with joy...

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...