Wednesday 21 May 2014

The amazing Shaqaila

My story of this amazing Kiwi woman - and her even more amazing musical ability - features in the current issue of North & South Magazine (click here to read).

In other news, I spent an hour in the dental hygenist's chair this morning, which was worth it simply to hear the magical words, "We don't need to see you until November". Bliss.

There was also a dog walk with Lorna and Dobbie, the completion of a couple of stories that have been annoyingly difficult to put to bed and, later, there will be the Wednesday running group.

I also had a long chat to a lovely PR about my next media trip (to Hawaii in August/September). Yeah I know, I have to make it through the European one first. But emails and plans have been zipping across the globe and I think I am almost sorted for the week in Vienna/Budapest and the following week in London/Bristol. Now I need to go lie down in a darkened room for an extended period...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...