Tuesday 14 October 2014

Too much work, not enough time

Today I spent the morning with the political journalist I'm profiling for a magazine (the master interviewer becomes the interviewee), watching him go through his paces grilling MPs. It was fun and exciting but reminds me why news reporting is not my thing. Still, he gave good copy and after another sess on Thur arvo, I should be good to nail this 3,000 word sucker.

The afternoon was a flurry of copywriting for another client and I landed a big, meaty writing gig, for which I am eternally grateful (they are even willing to wait until I get back from the Europe media trip, which is bloody nice of them).

And while I am as far from ungrateful as it is possible to be, sometimes, just sometimes, I wish I could spend my days writing stuff like this...




           

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...