Tuesday 17 March 2015

You win some, you lose some

The day began with the offer of a media trip to Melbourne; sadly I had to turn it down because I will be away overseas on another famil - to Dubai and Oman. Just waiting for the flights/accommodation to be confirmed and we are set. And yes, Oman is close to ISIS hotspots but I'm firmly of the opinion that if we allow terrorists to prevent us from living our lives, then they win.

On the plus side of the ledger, a very famous, amazing fashion designer I interviewed a few years ago asked me to write some copy for her website. She asked if I wanted cold hard cash or one of the pieces from her Autumn/Winter collection. As if you even need to ask which option I went for!

          

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...