Sunday 12 April 2015

How to get deep vein thrombosis

Currently girding my loins for the four flights I have to take today/tomorrow.

First up it's the usual hop to Auckland (Jesus, how much longer do we have to wait until they extend Welli's runway?!), then Auckland to Brisbane (Emirates doesn't fly directly to Dubai), three hours wait and then the long haul (14 hours?) to Dubai. Another three hour wait and then it's an hour's flight to Muscat, the capital of Oman. Thank God for Business Class and Emirates lounges, is all I can say!

Still, it's got to be better than the flight to Vienna last May when I stopped counting at 36 hours...

Today's visual is of my favourite two boys - as usual, I shall miss these guys like crazy.

See you on the other side....

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...