Friday 24 July 2015

A Very Good Day

There was the offer of some work I really, really want to do and a story commission from a national magazine that I've previously scribbled for but which is a notoriously tough nut to crack, So yay for that.

And, joy of joys, there was the news that I never, ever get - dosh back from the tax man. Regular readers will know what a bone of contention provisional tax is and how I weep buckets when I have to transfer large sums of cash to the crown every few months. It's a lovely, if slightly surreal, feeling to get some back, given my last rebate was back in the late 90s. Sometimes there is a God.

But there's no time for celebrating - I've just had two urgent pieces of work come in that have to be finished by Monday. Bang goes my weekend. But such is the life of a freelancer.

Today's visuals are of the furry beings that make the world go round.

Happy weekend, y'all.









(Pic Credit: Tumblr)
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...