Sunday 26 July 2015

Hope springs eternal

Hey winter, thanks for coming but I beyond done with you and it's time to go.

I am sick of coughing as though I've swallowed a live seal, of having to wrap myself around the central heating and of wearing more layers than should be allowed by state law.

Besides, the blossoms are starting to show - well these ones at my bach are, anyway. Either they're a little confused  or, despite all signs to the contrary, spring is actually on the way.

I just wish it would hurry up and get it's sweet butt over here.

Today's visuals are of these glorious golden globes from Waiterere Beach. The vase is a very cool vintage jam pot I picked up from the Cheddar Gorge car boot sale for all of a fiver. Score.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...