Saturday 7 November 2015

Ferrari and Pavarotti

Today, our last full day in Italy, we drove out to Modena, the home of both the late Luciano Pavarotti (his former home is now a museum called, rather quaintly,Pavarotti Land) and Ferrari, the sleek luxury vehicles that cost eye-wateringly large sums.

Again, despite not being a petrol-head, I loved the latter (Pavarotti Land was pretty cool too). I don't understand the Ferrari obsession, of course, but the history of the Ferrari family is fascinating and I'm sure I can get a decent story out of it.

Check out the first two pics - the helpful Ferrari chap told me this particular vehicle is worth around a million Kiwi. Not a bad way to spend a sunny Friday.














    




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...