Saturday 12 December 2015

A tourist in my backyard

Yesterday, I spent the day with the lovely Georgia from Positively Wellington Tourism for a story, which was as much fun as it sounds.

The main reason was the media launch of Te Papa's Dreamworks exhibition, which opens today, but there were also visits to the Great War Exhibition, the fantabulous Gallipoli exhibition - featuring enormous, life-like models made by the Animator's colleagues at Weta - and lunch with the ever wonderful Valentina at the Roxy.

We were also one of the first tour groups through the new Thunderbirds are Go exhibition that, of course, I know a little about, given my beloved has earned his living from it for the past few years.

In the words of the Thunderbirds, it truly was an FAB day. Now I just have to write about it.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...