Tuesday 14 March 2017

A travel marathon

Tomorrow I fly to Auckland and a few hours later, three journos and a PR fly to Doha (at 17.5 hours, currently the world's longest duration flight), where we spend another three hours, and then another five or six hours onto Heathrow. And then a two-hour bus ride to Bristol.

My frazzled wee brain can't even begin to compute how many hours of continual forward motion that is. At least we have managed to wangle seats in business class (thanks @Qatar Airways ).

There's barely time for a quick shower, before we hit the ground running in Bristol, with a full day of activities.I have arranged to meet one of Bristol besties, Anita, that night and much has happened since I last saw her a couple of years ago, so I will no doubt be employing clothes pegs to make my eyes stay open.

As always, I will miss my two boys terribly, especially the four-legged one.

See you on the other side.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...