Monday 20 March 2017

Beautiful Bath

It was an early start yesterday to catch the train to Bath, the UNESCO World Heritage site famed for its gob-smacking Roman spa and elegant Georgian architecture.

I've been here many, many times, including taking Kiwi visitors when we lived in Bristol, but  this city never gets old.

Apologies, the following photos don't do the city justice - but  I forgot the correct cord thingy for my camera so these pics from my phone will have to suffice.









Meanwhile, back in Bristol I found this wee gem in a backstreet in my old neighbourhood.


And snapped these glorious daffs in full bloom.


And, of course, I had to find our old flat and take a sneaky photo in front of it. I'm so, so glad we don't live in that hovel anymore!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...